Customer Information – Covid19 Procedures
Our catering service will resume from the 26th April 21 in line with government guidelines. We have decided to wait a little longer before we resume delivery of community cooking lessons – we will keep you updated as things progress! We are happy to deliver online classes and private classes with mitigation in place so get in touch if this is something you would be interested in.
What we do;
- Chefs and servers will wear face coverings both in the preparation of food and when serving clients.
- Our enhanced hygiene measures include frequent disinfection of worksurfaces including before and after use, using an industry quality antibacterial spray. This applies to the Home Cook School premises and in any venue where we are providing a catering service. We always wear freshly laundered aprons and will bring our own cloths and dishcloths.
- For buffets where service is provided, we will ‘plate up’ food for clients as they specify (not necessary for parties where all in attendance are from the same household). For buffets where no service is included, we will leave additional serving utensils which the clients can change, and individually wrap cutlery to help avoid any risk.
- We offer a paperless and cashless system. Invoices will be emailed and can be paid by bank transfer.
What we ask you to do:
- Please ask everyone in the party to monitor their health in the lead up to your event. If you have any concerns, please speak with us, and it may be necessary for you to rebook when everyone is feeling better. Your groups safety and our staff’s safety is top priority!
- Please remember before you stop to eat – wash your hands and please remind everyone else to do the same! We will also provide hand sanitiser.
- In your venue, please do your best to stay out the kitchen when we are working there. We love to chat to our clients but as you will understand at this time, we have a duty to keep everything extra clean and maintain social distancing. Think about setting up a drinks table in another area, before we arrive, if possible.
- Please stick to government guidelines relating to the number of people and households allowed in one space at a time. In line with the ‘test and protect’ system, we require to keep a note of numbers attending and have the name and contact details for the party organiser should any issues arise.
- Ensure all members of your party adhere to the governments local restriction guidelines.
- We ask that you maintain a 2 metre distance from our staff at all times. The exception to this is if we are providing table service. Mitigations for this are in place and serving staff with wear a facemask.
Thank you for your cooperation and supporting local xxx